Student Exiting Permit
In order to be qualified for a student Exit Permit stamp, you must have already created a Student Dossier for yourself at the Embassy’s consular section. If you don’t already possess one, it is recommended to refer to the section on “Creating Your Student Dossier”.
[Exit permit is stamp on the passport of the students to whom it applies, is free of charge]
- A filled out a copy of Application form [No. 402]
- (If applicable) Separate copies of the above application form for Spouse and/or Children.
- A certificate proving that you are a full-time student.
- University Transcript of grades
- Photocopy of Dutch residence permit card
- Your original passport.
- Two 3x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, white background, open eyes, without a hat, glasses or neck scarves, with the exception of headscarves(hijab for women)). [The individual’s personal details must be inscribed on the back of every piece of photo]
- Filling out a copy of questionnaire [no. 401] (in case it already isn’t done
PLEASE NOTE: Students may use the student exiting permit stamp, maximally two times per year, and the time interval between any two visits must not be less than 3 months