In order to be qualified for a student passport renewal, you must have already created a Student Dossier for yourself at the Embassy’s consular section. If you don’t already possess one, it is recommended to refer to the section on “Creating Your Student Dossier”.
It is noteworthy that passport renewals/replacements are processed free of charge for eligible students
- Filling out a copy of Application form [No. 101]
- A certificate proving that you are a full-time student.
- University Transcript of grades
- Photocopy of Dutch residence permit card
- Your original passport, and a photocopy of its filled-out pages
- Three 3x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, white background, open eyes, without a hat, glasses or neck scarves, with the exception of headscarves(hijab for women)). [The individual’s personal details must be inscribed on the back of every piece of photo]
- Filling out a copy of questionnaire [no. 401] (in case it already isn’t done)