Replacement for an Old Birth Certificate (BC)
The Civil Registrations Organization currently considers Old Birth Certificates of Iranian Nationals who have not applied to obtain a BC, since the implementation of the BC Replacement Project, as old, archival documents. Therefore it is highly recommended that in case you still possess an old BC or have lost your previous one, and have thus far not applied for obtaining a new BC, you collect the below-stated documents and refer to the embassy’s consular section and apply for a new BC.
- A filled out copy of application form [no. 216] for replacement of old BC.
* A filled out copy of application form [no. 213] for 1st reissuance of old BC, and photocopy of the 1st page of BC and the original passports of the certifiers (who will be signing the documents; only in the case where BC has been lost – furthermore, this document must be signed in the presence of the respective consular official of the embassy)
- A filled out copy of application form [no. 222] for obtaining services for old (archival) registration documents.
*Photocopy of applicant’s Termination or Exemption of Conscription to Military Service.
*Original copy and a photocopy of approved marriage documents (in case the applicant is married)
- At least 2 new Birth Certificates, to be chosen from those of applicant’s father, mother, child, or spouse.
- At least two out of the following documents :
- Iranian passport
- Military Service Termination Card
- Iranian Academic documents with an ID photo
- Authentic Driver’s License
- Any other Authentic Documents that contain ID photos
- Four 3x4cm (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, without a hat, glasses or neck scarves, with the exception of headscarves(hijab for women)). [The individual’s personal details must be inscribed on the back of every piece of photo]
*Payment of the application fee at the consular section of the Embassy. (Click for viewing fees)
*A photocopy of applicant’s Dutch Residence permit or Identity Card (Identiteitskaart ).