Applying for Duplication of a Birth Certificate(BC)
Iranians living abroad, who happen to lose or damaged their Birth Certificate, may apply for the Embassy to issue them a duplicate copy of the Birth Certificate.
The relevant application documents will be transferred to the respective registration authorities in Iran and upon the issuance of BC, the ID document will be delivered to the applicant.
- A filled out copy of certification and application form [no. 213]. (This document must be signed by the applicant and in the presence of the respective consular official of the embassy)
- A photocopy of the 1st page of BC and the original passports of the certifiers who will be signing the application document [no.213]`
- Photocopies of the pages of the lost BC, and photocopies of the pages of BC’s of the spouse, children, and parents of the applicant who has lost his/her BC.
- An entire photocopy of the of any of the following ID-photo-containing ID documents belonging to the applicant:
The applicant’s Iranian Birth Certificate(Shenasname).
- Iranian passport
- Military Service Termination Card
- Iranian Academic documents with an ID photo
- Authentic Driver’s License
- Any other Authentic Documents that contain ID photos
- Original and photocopy of any other Iranian ID-photo-containing Identification papers/documents
- Four 3x4cm (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, without a hat, glasses or neck scarves, with the exception of headscarves(hijab for women)). [The individual’s personal details must be inscribed on the back of every piece of photo]
*Paymentof the application fee at the consular section of the Embassy.
*A photocopy of applicant’s Dutch Residence permit or Identity Card (Identiteitskaart ).